Support the Mission!
Contributions to Educational Foundation help us share important information and build up the pro-life community. This is needed to allow us to continue educating our communities and building a culture of life.
Donations are tax deductible.
Contributions to Kentucky Right to Life help to keep the office open and pay necessary operating expenses. This is needed to allow us to continue to advance our mission.
Donations are not tax deductible.
Your donations are made through PayPal. You do not need to join PayPal; use your credit card by clicking through to that option.
Donations to our Educational Foundation, which is a 501c3 nonprofit, are tax-deductible. Donations made to KTRL, which is a 501c4 nonprofit, are NOT tax-deductible.
Your donations to the Education Foundation help us share important information and build up the pro-life community.
- Establish a stronger presence in Kentucky by having a paid staff to play a larger role in outreach to students and others through innovative pro-life activities.
- Expand and maintain our website and social media participation to educate the public on Life issues.
- Have more funds for media programs like outdoor media, TV and radio spots.
- Support projects and events of the Kentucky Teens for Life Coalition.
Contributions to Kentucky Right to Life help to keep the office open and pay necessary operating expenses such as:
- Pay for operating expenses including for staff, office space and utilities.
- Pay for advertising/website expenses.
- Pay for travel during the Kentucky Legislative Session for lobbying purposes.
- Support the projects and events of the Kentucky Teens for Life Coalition.
Planned Giving is one of the most important ways supporters of Kentucky or Louisville Right To Life can help us accomplish our mission. Planned Giving is simply using estate planning methods to make a charitable gift that maximizes the tax and estate benefits to you and your family, and also greatly enhances the work of Right To Life.
Your options include gift annuities, endowment funds and gifts of insurance policies and marketable securities.
The specific approach to a planned gift depends on your particular circumstances and goals. But the central theme is the same: making a deliberate and careful choice about the resources you have built up during a lifetime of work, careful management and good stewardship. Options include:
- Wills/Bequests – In its simplest form, estate planning enables you to look after the needs of your own family when you die. A Will is the most commonly used vehicle.
- Gift Annuities – With an Annuity, you will receive a fixed income for as long as you live. You enjoy a great rate of return and financial stability during your lifetime, and when you pass on, the remaining principal of the gift annuity goes towards Indiana Right to Life.
- Gifts of Life Insurance – An insurance policy can be used to make a donation now instead of waiting to make a bequest in your Will. And the premiums are tax-deductible.
- Investment Gifts – Whether you give property or securities, the donation of investments has a tremendous effect current ministy. And you can enjoy some substantial tax benefits.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – A charitable remainder trust is an arrangement under which you deed property to the Indiana Right To Life, but you retain the use of it for life, or a set number of years.
- Endowment Funds – An endowment is a way for you to take an ongoing financial responsibility for some specific aspect of the work of Indiana Right To Life. Your gift is invested and the income is used for the purposes spelled out in the endowment.
- Living Trusts – The living trust ensures that you control your assets, while providing for your loved ones and those to whom you want to leave a bequest.